Growth Mindset - Original Thinkers by Adam Grant

I had already been introduced to this mindset by one of my science textbooks. Linus Pauling is known as the father of Molecular biology, and this is his quote "The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas." I read this last semester and haven't forgotten it yet. This video put that quote into more context though. It was a great video and reinforced that same idea I learned from Dr. Pauling, and it's one that I am taking very seriously. It was also good to learn that procrastinating isn't always a bad thing lol! I hope to achieve as much as Dr. Pauling, or "the originals" that Adam Grant talks about. If I don't then that's fine, but I will definitely try by thinking outside of the box or I'll find some other ways to be creative. Who knows, maybe one day I'll win a Nobel Prize too.

Link to video: http://growthmindsetmemes.blogspot.com/2017/08/original-thinkers-by-adam-grant.html


 A photo of Dr. Linus Pauling from: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Linus_Pauling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath