Week 11 Tech Tips : Create Wikipedia Account

I use Wikipedia quite frequently. Whenever I'm studying something and I don't understand it, oftentimes I'll search it on Wikipedia to see if it will help shed some light on my confusion. I also use it a lot when I am writing papers to search for good sources. I did not have a Wikipedia account, nor did I think I would ever have one. I'm too scared to edit stuff on Wikipedia. Maybe after I get my Ph.D. I'll have a little more confidence and try to edit articles that talk about stuff I'm familiar with, but until then I don't think I'll be doing much editing. I don't know which features I'll use, maybe when I get into grad school I'll start following certain posts? I have changed the layout though. I chose the timeless layout because I thought it looked really good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath