Week 9 Tech Tips Word Counter Tool

Okay, so this one is a little embarrassing. I downloaded the word counter tool at the beginning of the semester but I never figured out how to use it lmao. After reading the instructions posted on the tech tip assignment I finally got it to work. This is going to save me a lot of clicking in the future because I would have to copy and then paste it in another browser with a word counting website open. While this wasn't necessarily a super big hassle it'll now be less of an annoyance. I'm excited to use it! I know this will come in handy because I'm typically the type of person who writes to little so I'll check my word count frequently to make sure I'm meeting the minimum. In the stories, I'm not so bad at this, obviously from my storybook, but in the comments, I am so this is where this tool will come in handy the most. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath