Week 8 Progress

This semester has definitely felt like a long staircase for me. Image from: https://www.yourtango.com/2019324469/list-inspirational-quotes-college-students


I’m not too happy with the progress I’ve made. Throughout the semester I’ve attended a couple of research conferences and I’ve fallen behind in the class. There’s a lot of room for improvement in my weekly routine, I often do things last minute and I want stop that habit. The class assignments I enjoy the most are definitely the reading ones, learning all the different stories is really cool to me. I try to use as much extra credit as I can based on how much time I have lol, I really enjoy the crash course videos, they’re really informative and entertaining. I think my blog and website are going pretty good?

Like I said earlier, I want to get in a better routine of doing the assignments. I’ve just been so busy this semester it’s hard to keep track of everything. What’s definitely messed me up in the past is not doing the weekend assignments. That’s a lot of points to miss out on and I can’t afford to lose any more. I think I am trying something new in my website, by telling the first story I wrote and the Aztec creation myth side or side. I hope it works out the way it did in my head and that people done get confused by it.

Comments

  1. Hey Jose,

    You can do it! I also fell behind at the beginning of the semester and missed out on about two weeks worth of assignments. Something that helped a lot with me was cutting out the distractions. That naturally helped me focus better and got me back on track. Fridays are usually my day to do all the weekend assignments and then extra credit on Saturday and Sunday. Just take a hard look at what your daily routine looks like and cut out the extra stuff you don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! It's cool that you realized you want to change your weekly habits/routine! I know the biggest tip I have for staying ahead is doing as many assignments as I can on Sundays, or doing extra credit assignments in my free time to make up for some of the assignments I might not get to on time! You got this, we are so close to being done, and you definitely have time to turn it around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath