Week 10 - Story Lab - Storybook Research

Today i am going to look more in depth into the story of Quetzalcoatl in order to find as many details of his legend as possible.

This source has a lot of details of when he was deceived: http://neomexicanismos.com/mexico-prehispanico/leyenda-de-quetzalcoatl-biografia-serpiente-emplumada-maya-azteca-mito/

This source has a good summary of events: https://www.inside-mexico.com/la-leyenda-de-quetzalcoatl/3/

I’ve read a handful of other stories but they talk about different origin stories for Quetzalcoatl. Some of them are similar to that of Jesus lowkey and say that he was born to a virgin mother. Which is interesting because earlier in the semester when i was doing my initial research I read some articles that mentioned that the Mormons believe quetzalcoatl to be Jesus Christ. This stuff gets crazy, but I already have my origin story so I’m not going to change it. The two sources I have I think are good enough to make the 2nd part of my project.

I did not find good images, i looked for an image of Quetzalcoatl in his human form but I somehow ended up on a thread talking about how he was a reptilian and stuff like that about aliens and what not. So yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath