Tech Tip: Favicon

I tried to create a favicon using the same Huitzilipoochtli image I used for my Canvas profile pic, because I'm boring and I like him, but for some reason, I don't think it's working for me? I followed the steps listed in the instructions but whenever I click preview, it still shows the orange blogger square thing? I don't know if I'm somehow doing something wrong? I used two different favicon generators that I found. I just chose the first two that appeared on google, I downloaded both files and used several of the images in each but none of them managed to change my favicon. I even tried using the one that ended in file type .ico several times but nothing seems to work? pls help

Comments

  1. Hi Jose! it's working! I'm guessing maybe you need to just clear your browser cache maybe? Here's a screenshot of what I see: screenshot link. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath