Tech Tips: Canvas Mobile App

I have been using the Canvas app for over three years now. It has been so useful! Having the technology we have today makes it so easy to get work done from your phone. One time I was on my way to a Post Malone concert but I had an assignment due that night. While we were waiting in line, which seemed like forever, I was able to finish the assignment on the Microsoft Word app on my phone and then submit it through the Canvas app. I also regularly use it to submit assignments through my Ipad. There was one incident I had with the app, I was taking a quiz for my biochem class on my phone and all of a sudden canvas crashed. It basically ended my quiz and submitted it before I could finish all the problems. I email canvas support to try to get it figured out but they were absolutely no help. My professor told me to email canvas to see if they could find a way to let me finish the quiz, but when I explained the situation to canvas support they told me to try to take it again. The quiz only allowed for one attempt and no matter how many times I explained this to them they kept giving me the same answers so I was really upset with them. Other than that, I've had no other problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath