Time Strategies

Time management strategies are definitely necessary as a college student. During my freshman and sophomore years, I was incredibly unorganized and often missed assignment deadlines, once I even missed a chem exam. This semester I am taking more credit hours than I have ever before and I will continuously need to improve my time management skills to achieve more than I ever have before. I am not worried though, I know where my weaknesses lie and I will do everything I can to improve. I read "How to beat procrastination," and "Why time management is ruining our lives." The first article offered some interesting tips and tricks like rewarding oneself when they begin a task or even to visualize how good it will feel to get something done. I think that I will tie my task to rewards more often because it seems like a fun way to get things done. The second article was pretty long but it also had an important message to me. That no matter what you do there will almost always be more ways to improve, but that one shouldn't get stuck in an infinite loop trying to achieve perfection.
Here's a picture I took of my girlfriend's other cat while she was still a kitten. Her name is Rocket, which is short for Rocket Launcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath