Assignments

I think that for me, the storytelling and project assignments will be the most interesting to do. Simply because I never really grew up with much storytelling and my imagination isn’t very wild. I think they will be challenging because I haven't really done any other assignments like them before, but I think it will be a good opportunity for me to try something different. The extra credit options that interest me are the growth mindset ones and I will try to do as many of the extra readings as I can. I'm not the most organized person so I think it may take me a bit before I get into a groove for this semester but I plan on getting as far ahead as I can once I settle down.
You didn't specify what kind of image to attach so here’s a sort of joke. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 4 Storytelling - Hannah's Wrath